When our renovations at Rundus Funeral Home & Crematory were completed, we could think of nothing better than to celebrate with the people who matter the most to us – the members of our Broomfield community.
That’s why we invited our friends and neighbors to an open house and ribbon-cutting – and what a weekend it was! We were humbled that our community showed up in full force to show their support for our team, bringing their smiles and laughter along with them.
We want to give a special thanks to those who made this event so successful:
• Tara Templeton from the Historic Society, who led a lecture about Broomfield’s history
• Doug Holden, who shared estate planning tips for seniors
• Sasha from the North Metro Fire Department, who discussed safety holiday tips
• Dr. Zach Alme, who provided advice on how to stay healthy during the holidays
• The Broomfield Police Department, who shared important information about public safety, including how we can all protect seniors
• The Broomfield Children’s Chorus with Mary McIntire and The Stray Dog Folk Band, who performed for our guests
• Sweet Cow, who provided delicious ice cream during the event
The unveiling of our renovations was an event our team has been looking forward to throughout this entire process, and we were extremely appreciative for the opportunity to gather our friends and neighbors together in one place. We want to extend our warmest thanks to all who attended our event or who shared their support with us on our Facebook page.
Our main goal with all of these renovations was to ensure everyone feels welcome and at home the moment they walk through our doors. We wanted to make our funeral home feel more comfortable for the families who visit us during some of the darkest and most difficult times of their lives.
During this process, there was no detail that was left untouched – from the paintings on the wall to the furniture, lamps, and décor. Our restrooms, kitchen, and flooring also underwent major transformations.
We know accessibility is important to many families, so our parking lot is now freshly paved, allowing us to better accommodate people of all ages and abilities, to ensure everyone can access our building with ease.
Even if you weren’t able to attend our open house, we’d still love to host you for a tour to show you all of our exciting changes. Contact us today to schedule an appointment with one of our team members.